By applying unique life cycle techniques and practices specific to clients' objectives, ownership costs and associated risks are mitigated.
The process may involve the following services:
- Asset Management Plan – Creating long and short-term plans to align Asset Life Cycle Costs with Business Plans. These include Acquisition, Operations, Maintenance, Disposal and Capital Works Budget Plans.
- Facilities Management Strategy – Aligning the service delivery strategy with Operations and Maintenance Plans. The Strategy identifies Performance Measurement, Service Level Agreements and the organisation’s Service Delivery Requirements.
- Facilities Management Outsourcing Strategy – Including preparation of Tender and Contract Documents, Tender Evaluation and Negotiation.
- Asset and Maintenance Management Review – Comparing the business' current practices with best Asset Management practices. The Review identifies opportunities regarding Information Systems, Maintenance Planning, Asset Strategies, Policies and Procedures.
- Risk Management – Assessing operational risk, including a Pre-Purchase Review and identification of risks and costs prior to property purchase.