- Facility Management Plan – An Organisation Review which involves optimising the strategy to improve service delivery, such as the human resource structure (internal, external, job definitions, resource planning and the like), thereby aligning staff capabilities with your objectives.
- Policy and Procedures – Developing guidelines to aid implementation of improved Asset Management procedures.
- Maintenance Plan – For Preventative Maintenance and Capital Work Plans including Maintenance Frequency, Resource Requirements and Budgets.
- Life Cycle Budgeting – Developing Life Cycle Costing including Asset Refurbishment and a Replacement Budget and Plan.
- Asset Register – A physical Asset Register with a hierarchical structure for efficient management and consolidated reporting, which can be imported into any existing system.
- Asset Coding – Software that enables long-term management and maintenance of assets through portable technology such as iPhones and Blackberries. It includes physical Q Coding or Bar Coding.
- Condition Audit – A condition-based assessment geared towards functionality, criticality and utilisation to allow for realistic and accurate Maintenance Budgets. The review and assessment of property risks is based on compliance with past and current legislative requirements including Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
- Facility Maintenance Specification and Tender Documentation – For Facility Maintenance Management and operational services, co-ordinating tendering and advising during the evaluation, selection and transition processes.
- Management Information Systems – Custom software development support for the operation of facilities, from analysis and design, through to implementation and support.
Off-the-shelf Asset and Facilities Management System Procurement and Implementation includes the preparation of Requirement Analysis, Functional Specifications and the evaluation, selection and implementation of the appropriate system to meet your organisation's needs.