The Altus Cares Committee strives to reach out to communities in need. They have rallied our employees to raise thousands of dollars to aid relief efforts for the Alberta floods, Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and the Nepal Earthquake. They have also organised volunteer dinners at Ronald McDonald House locations globally, ramped up participation in a 10K run in support of a camp for children affected by cancer, and have held a number of other in-office activities.
Each year, Altus Group receives a great number of requests from clients, individuals and organisations seeking funding or sponsorship. In order to ensure all requests are given equal opportunity for review, we have created an online application form.
Please note that we do not consider proposals for the following:
- Pure in-kind donations such as auction items, door prizes or giveaways
- Individual pursuits (e.g. individual athletes, those seeking help with debt)
- Personal projects, cultural trips, field trips, travel related expenses, tours or cooperative missions
- Religious or sectarian organisations
- Political organisations and candidates
- Advocacy or special interest groups
- Retroactive requests
- Third party fundraising initiative